For your business growth and development, marketing is essential. Hence marketing assignment writings can help you in developing a substantial and effective promotional plan for your company that can support your business goals. Therefore, it is essential that a student choose an interesting research paper topic that can grow their interest while doing the research work and make your assignment look professional and impressive. The online research paper help experts from StudentsAssignmentHelp.com will help you in choosing one.
To release all your stress and outshine in your educational career you need to get help from an expert writer. The marketing research paper help experts we have in team will help you in writing the best research paper and guiding with it essentially.
What is the importance of marketing projects research topics in academics?
Students pursuing their MBA degree programs or other academic programs need to write research papers, thesis or dissertations on the given marketing research topics. For appropriate writing students need to choose a suitable topic which is approved by the supervisor and also helps them score the highest grades. If facing difficulties students can also come to experts for premium Assignment Help. The online experts are offering Research Paper Writing Help to the students.
You can improve your research paper assignment writings by hiring a professional writer who can help you with any kind of academic writing at an affordable cost. We will not only provide you marketing research project ideas but also social work research topics, English research project topic, microeconomics topics for research paper and other writings. Therefore you can bring us any of your academic writing problem and the specialists we have in our team will help you in a short time.
Factors To Consider While Selecting Marketing Project Research Topics
The fundamental and essential part of a Research Report, Thesis Or Dissertation is the selection of the research topic. To choose an appropriate topic for your MBA Assignment Help, it requires a lot of energy, resources and time. For the great Help with topic selection come to our expert writers. Before final selection of the research topic, there are numerous factors which need to be taken into consideration. For instance, a research topic should never be too broad nor should be too narrow. Similarly, the topic should be researchable, clear, feasible and compelling. In order to have an idea of different types of research topics related to the field of marketing, a list is given below:
- The effects of pharmaceutical dispensing pattern on consumer store patronage
- Market entry strategy in an emerging market using country of origin information
- Effect of self-placement of habitual buying products on their sales
- Impact of brand awareness on consumer/brand loyalty: A study of packaged milk brands
- Determinants of consumer buying behavior through mega stores in (country name)
- Customer delight in banking
- To recognize service quality gaps in banking sector: A comparative study of local and international banks
- Effects of occupational status on women food buying and cooking behavior
- The effect of brand image on consumer taste preference
- Effects of gender on family buying decision
- The effect of recession advertising
- Factors affecting positive and negative word of mouth in restaurant industry
- Factors that influence level of impulse buying
- Consumer response to unethical retailer behavior
- Effects of product and consumer characteristics on free sample usage
- The effect of recession on promotional activities
- Attitude of people in different roles towards direct marketing
- Relationship between customers internal usage practices usage practices and awareness to internal advertising
- Effect of deceptive advertising on consumer loyalty in telecom sector
- The effects of product, market and organizational characteristics of market research practices
- A comparative study of sellers and buyers in market acceptability of licensed software
- Factor affecting educationists/scientist response to patent registration
- The effects of advertising research practice on the advertising performance of companies
- Relationship between marketing research, customer knowledge and business sales
- Impact of performance commitment on customer’s evaluation of product quality
- Shelf spacing competition: A relative analysis of local and international brand
- Factors behind brand switching in the telecom industry
- Factors influencing customer satisfaction in health care services
- The impact of brand extension on brand personality
- A four dimension approach to attitude measurement
- A consumer decision-making model in the automobile industry of (country name)
- Understanding customer response towards sales promotion in the fast food industry
- Impact of congruity between self-concept and brand image on brand preference in the automobile industry
- The result of personal involvement on store brand selection
- Sustainable competitive advantages in hospital industry
- The effect of corporate characteristic on the choice of CSR
- Effect of personal and personality characteristics on sales performance
- Relationship between organization features and organization response to grey market
- Customers evaluation of perceived value of service rendered by physician consultant
- A study of waste management and recycling in (country name)
- Impact of parent brand image on the brand extension of the firm
- The effects of publicity source characteristics on consumer belief
- Impact of communication on service brand evaluation
- Effect of nutritional labeling on the consumer buying behavior
- Impact of celebrity endorsement and event sponsorship on pre-purchase evaluation
- The effects of search engine optimization on marketing performance of the companies
- The effect of consumer travel characteristic and billboard characteristics on consumer responses to billboard advertising
- Factor affecting compulsive buying behavior in credit card consumer
- Effect of in-store shelf spacing on purchase intent
- Factors influencing customer retention in hotels
- To evaluate the packaging variables and their impact on consumer preference in soft drink
- Role of outdoor advertising in bringing awareness and developing perception for social causes
- The effects of consumer environmental consciousness and environmental friendliness on brand preference
- The impact of customer expectation service on gender basis
- Effect of mood on brand recall and attitude of brand placement in television program
- The effect of customer relationship management on customer retention
- Relationship between store image and consumer preferences towards store brand
- Brand awareness and brand attitudes as the predictors of market share
- Impact of advertising and price sensitivity and client buying behavior
- A study on consumer spending via credit cards
- Influence of humor advertising on consumer brand perception
- An association between advertising messages and content and the response of the student
- To examine the effects of offensive images and tests on ad recall, brand recall and brand image
Get excellent online marketing assignment help from StudentsAssignmentHelp.com
Assignment and Homework Help Services by StudentsAssignmentHelp.com provides you the best Marketing Research Assignment Help which supports you to score high grades in your academic career. Our assignment help experts help you choose the best marketing topic and provide the best research topic help. So, reach us and hire our best research assignment help services today.
Our experts not only offer you research paper topic assistance but also other services such as term paper writing services, how to write a research paper, dissertation title, last minute help with assignments and others.
Various marketing dissertation topics on which our expert offer help
Our online assignment writers offers Write My Marketing Assignment on various topics such as:
Benefits of hiring research paper writers from Students Assignment Help
- Our homework helpers offer only 100% plagiarism free and high-quality assignments. We do not copy and paste your assignment content from any online source.
- Our research paper help experts are masters and Ph.D. degree holders from top universities around the world and are well-known with every facts and concept to write a perfect assignment for you.
- Our team of assignment writing expert completes all your academic work on time. Give us any deadline, and we will finish your work accordingly.
- If in any case, you are not satisfied with the work we provide, you can also ask us for unlimited free revisions. We will never more say no to review your work.
- You can also come to our experts for any dissertation topic help, marketing dissertation title suggestions or any other help.
Tired of writing about the same tired old topics like the ban on smoking in public places, the dangers of texting and driving, or gun control? Good. Your professors are tired of reading about these topics, too.
When you’re writing a research paper, you want to impress your professors with your writing skills, but you also want to offer new insights into a topic. You won’t likely be able to write anything new and enlightening about these tired old topics in only a few thousand words.
So how do you impress your professor if you think he or she has heard it all before?
To begin with, try a newer and more original topic.
Stumped for fresh ideas?
Don’t worry. This blog post contains 25 interesting research paper topics to get you started.
5 Interesting Research Paper Topics on Local Issues
True, it might take a little more effort to research local issues, but you’re up for the challenge, right?
Besides, learning and writing about the concerns of your community not only keeps you informed and involved, but also makes for a great research paper.
A great research paper means a great grade, so how can you go wrong?
To start researching local issues, head straight to local newspapers and online sources. They won’t provide all the details you’ll need to write an in-depth research essay, but they’re a good place to begin your research.
Researching local issues is also another chance for you to practice your interviewing skills. (After all, you’ll need them when you become the next host of The Tonight Show, right?) Seriously though, what better way to get the inside scoop than by interviewing the parties directly involved in the issue?
Not sure what types of local issues to research? Try one of these.
Interesting Research Paper Topic #1. Local Political Scandals
Has a local politician embezzled money, been charged with corruption, or been involved in a sizzling sex scandal?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #2: Local University Dramas
Are employees trying to form (or break) local unions? Are students fighting for lower tuition or book costs? Has the college president (or other administrator) been in the local news lately for any number of issues? Are police investigating a cheating or athletic scandal?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #3: Small Business Struggles and Triumphs
Is a small business a cornerstone in your community, and you want to research its impact on the community? Is a small business struggling due to a new big box store in the area?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #4: Local Government Issues
Should local government do more to help its citizens? Should more money be allocated to fix roads and bridges? Is the city providing adequate services such as clean water, trash pick up, safe neighborhoods, etc.?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #5. Local Public School Battles
Have students and/or teachers been involved in a sexting scandal? Are the school board and/or parents battling over a new curriculum, athletic reform, or some other topic?
5 Interesting Research Paper Topics on Health and the Environment
You can research environmental or health topics ranging from small, local and regional topics to large, global issues.
For instance, you might research the best practices of sustainable cities to explain how your own city might work to emulate them. On the other hand, you might write from a global perspective and examine sustainable cities across the world.
If you’re writing about the environment or health, you might consider one of the following topics.
Interesting Research Paper Topic #6: BPA
Due to concerns with contaminants such a BPA, are canned foods safe to eat? Should stricter regulations be in place for labeling plastics containing BPA?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #7: Hunting Carnivores
Should the practice of killing carnivorous animals (such as wolves) to protect farms and livestock be stopped? Do ranchers have a right to protect their livestock by killing wolves? What are the results of allowing wolves to thrive?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #8: Sustainable Cities
Are sustainable cities and neighborhoods really possible? What are some examples of existing sustainable cities, and what are their best practices? What steps can you take to make your community sustainable?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #9: Plastic Bags
Should plastic bags (including plastic grocery bags) be banned in all 50 states? Should grocery stores charge a fee for each plastic bag used at the checkout? What are the effects of plastic bag bans in states that have already adopted the policy?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #10: Mountaintop Removal Mining
Should mountaintop removal mining be allowed to continue? Is mountaintop removal mining an effective coal mining method? What are the impacts of this type of mining on the communities that do it?
5 Interesting Research Paper Topics on Social Issues
Social topics impact us all. If you’re writing about social issues, you will generally be writing about how the topic affects larger groups of people, such as how poverty affects an entire generation.
However, keep in mind that social issues might also focus on smaller groups, such as a city or neighborhood.
If you’re feeling a little antisocial right now, spend a few minutes Googling some of these topics to see if they might work for your research paper.
Interesting Research Paper Topic #11: High School Dropouts
What social, personal, and political concerns lead to high school dropout rates? What are possible solutions to help decrease the dropout rate?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #12: Children and Poverty
How are children affected by poverty? What can governments do to help reduce child poverty? What can you do to help reduce child poverty?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #13: Medical Rights of Youths
Should 16 and 17 year olds have the right to refuse medical treatment? At what age do people have the right to determine whether or not they receive medical treatment?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #14: Overmedication of Children
Are children being overly medicated? If so, what is the driving force behind the rise in prescriptions?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #15: Free College Education
Should a college education be free for all U.S. citizens? How are free universities in Germany and other European countries benefiting these countries and students?
5 Interesting Research Paper Topics on Law Enforcement
Researching any issue about government or laws can become overwhelming because of the complexity of the issues and even because of the wording of some laws.
Spending time to review sufficient sources (and maybe getting a little help from a political science professor) will help you understand the topic.
Here are 5 topics to get you started.
Interesting Research Paper Topic #16: Technology and the Justice System
Is ShotSpotter technology reliable? Should the surveillance technology be admissible in court?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #17: Policing U.S. Law Enforcement
Should all police officers be required to wear body cameras? Will the use of body cameras reduce police brutality, and/or will it create a safer working environment for police?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #18: Juvenile Crime and Punishment
Should solitary confinement be banned for juveniles? Should juveniles be exempt from life sentences? Should juveniles be punished as adults for certain types of crimes?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #19: Incarceration Rates in the U.S.
What factors have led to increasing incarceration rates? How has this affected the U.S. economically and socially?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #20: License Plate Readers
Are license plate readers an invasion of privacy? Or, are these readers a necessary tool for law enforcement?
5 Interesting Research Paper Topics on Media, Social Media, and Advertising
As with anything involving media, social media, and advertising, watch out for biased and inaccurate information.
People like to share their opinions on such topics through forums, blogs, and their own websites. You know the type: the guy or gal who does nothing but blog all day long about the newest movie, the newest XBox game, or even the funniest Super Bowl commercial.
Though reading some anonymous blog that includes a glowing review of Grand Theft Auto and reading another that includes a scathing criticism of the sexism in the game might inspire some creative thought, you shouldn’t consider them credible research sources.
So remember, as you’re researching, make sure to look for credible resources. (Read How to Apply the CRAAP Test to Your Essay Sources.)
Not sure where to begin to look for ideas for media-related topics? You start with these.
Interesting Research Paper Topic #21: Business Exploitation of Social Media Profiles
Are teens (or adults) concerned that their use of social media is being exploited for profit by large companies? How do these new marketing strategies affect consumers and consumerism?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #22: Social Media and Self-Esteem
Can the use of social media, such as Facebook, lower teens’ self-esteem? Are there instances where these sites can help to raise teens’ self-esteem?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #23: E-Sports
Should e-sports be recognized as college sports? Can a sport that requires little physical ability really be considered a sport?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #24: Advertising in Schools
Should corporate advertising be allowed in public schools? Does corporate advertising provide much needed revenue to schools with limited federal funding?
Interesting Research Paper Topic #25: Advertising and Stereotypes
How does advertising perpetuate gender and/or racial stereotypes? Are ad campaigns that attempt to reverse the norms more or less effective?
Closing Tips on Writing an Interesting Research Paper
Remember, an interesting research paper starts with an interesting research paper topic. But choosing your topic is only the beginning.
Make sure you read How to Write a Research Paper: A Step-by-Step Guide to help you with refining and researching your topic and writing the final paper.
Don’t forget to choose a topic that interest you. If you’re bored while writing your paper, that will definitely show in your final product. If you’re excited about the topic, that will show too!
Not sure if you can work with any of the topics here? For more ideas, read 50 Research Paper Topics to Help Jumpstart Your Writing.
Looking for additional help choosing and refining interesting research paper topics? Try this resource! Want some additional help finding and narrowing your topic? Read this!
After you’ve written your paper and feel it’s complete, have one of our Kibin editors review it to make sure it’s great!
Psst... 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays.