Registrations for Admission in Classes Play Group (JBM) and Nursery is closed.
Interaction List of class Nursery
Selected children of JB Montessori
List - 1 Last date of submission of fee 14th March,2018
Celebration of Holi was held. Children presented skit and dance
Activity Day of class Nursery was held
JBS is a vibrant and happy place where children are actively involved in developmentally appropriate hands-on activity. Pupils have ample opportunity to express their thoughts in the active curriculum and influence the world around them. Through this approach they grow up into responsible citizens, confident individuals, successful learners and effective contributors.
Our journey began in 1978 and today Jingle Bell School is one of the most prominent schools in Faizabad and Uttar Pradesh. Our accomplishments have carved a niche in the education arena. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school began as a quest for quality education by Mrs. Jhunjhunwala and her continued efforts and contribution to the academic and social fabric of the school have ensured the inclusion of a high scope curriculum.
As you would expect, we offer all the advantages of a quality independent school, from excellent teaching and small classes in purpose built, customised learning centres, to a wide range of co-curricular opportunities. Our enviable infrastructure also provides many opportunities for learning and inspires our focus on 'healthy body, healthy mind' while having fun. In our school, the country’s future unites in a classroom alive with new ideas which aims at creating an environment where children develop their personality and pursue self learning.
There will be Project Exhibition of Social Science of Class IX and X students on 30th December 2017. Visiting hours for parents will be from 1: 30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Please do visit and encourage the efforts of students.
Yashaswini Ojha and Rahul Das will represent JBA in State level NCSC meet.to be held in Koshambi.
District level NCSC meet was held on 24 October in JB Academy in which 9 schools participated. There were 62 projects presented in the meet.
Total 6 projects have been selected for state level meet to be held next month in Koshambi.
Workshop on Film Making conducted by Mr. Amitabh Singh is going on in Academy.
35 students have got 90% + marks in class XII board Examinations.
Sejal Agarwal topped Academy and Commerce Stream with 96.2% and Shalvi Srivastava topped Science Stream with 96% in class XII.
Avanya Tripathi has bagged Gold in 100 and 200 meters both in CBSE clusters.
Asim Iqbal has bagged Silver in both 100 and 200 meters both in CBSE clusters.
- Shruti Gupta (C. XII), Aparna Dwivedi (Cl. XI) won Gold Medals, while Saundarya Agarwal and Muskan Agarwal (Cl. X) won Broze medals in the state level Taekwando championship, held at Lucknow from 01st to 03rd September. They will play in the nationals at Delhi in December, 2016.
- Hindi week was celebrated with the following stage presentations:
- A talk (vaarta) on development of Hindi as a language
- An inspiring play ‘Balak Kabir’
- An innovative quiz ‘path -aadharit drishya prashnottari’
- “Nirjeev Vastuon Ke Beech Samvad” scripted by Vanshika Mishra (VII) and Minakshi Singh (VIII) underlining students’ responsibility in proper use of infrastructure and facilities
- Recitation of self composed poems
- Presentation of a small play “Koi Kuchh Karta Kon Nahi”
- Our senior faculty Dr. Anjali Khare, Mr. SK Gupta, Mr. PK Dwivedi and Mr. Tasneem Ahmad went to Takshila Academy, Ambedkar Nagar for an interaction with their respective counterparts and demo classes for the students of Class XI.
- Mr. LK Sharma (HoD Commerce) and Mr. AK Tiwari visited Yash Vidya Mandir for demo classes in Accountancy and Economics respectively and interacted with the students of classes XI and XII and the faculty concerned.
- Mr. AK Tiwari presided over the meeting of CBSE Sahodaya Schools of Ambedkar Nagar, held at DAV Academy, Tanda on 24th September.
- Half yearly examinations were conducted from 17th to 26th September.
- Ujjain visit (Cl. XII Geo-History group) - 27/09 to 02/10
- Monthly PTM/Staff meeting - 30/09
- SPICMACAY programme - 01/10
- Registration (LOC - IX & XI) - 05/10
- Dusehra & Moharram holidays - 09 to 12/10
- Half yearly/SA-1 report day - 15/10
- Examination Forms (LOC – X & XII) - 20/10