CS504 - Software Engineering - I
Sure to get 8/10 . . . Hoping to get 10/10
1. The number __________ is the most abused symbol in programs written in C or C++.
My Answer:0 - page 169
2. _________________ architectural model is widely used in mainframe application.
My Answer:Repository Model (TUKKA)
3. The form for (;;) should be used for
My Answer: empty loop- page 159
4. “Description of communicating objects and classes that are customized to solve a general design problem in a particular context.” is called ----------
My Answer:Design Pattren - page 137
5.MVC stands for ---------------
My Answer:Model View Controller-page 140
6.In the classical thin-client architecture, the entire processing is carried-out by -----------
My Answer:Single server-page130
7. It ensures that a class only has one instance and provides a global point of access to it.
My Answer:Singleton Pattern - 142
8.Which of the following is not a possible server in client server environment?
My Answer:Time Server (TUKKA)
9.Names representing methods and functions should be----and written in mixed case starting with -----case.
My Answer:Verb----lower- 150
10.Goto statements violate the idea of
My Answer:-structured code 161
Отпусти. - Мне нужен ключ, - повторила Сьюзан. - У меня его .